Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Corrupt internal memory, flashing power light

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2008
      sd_vmax wrote:
      > Using the Serccom software, I was able to successfully flash the Slug.
      > After the software said, "Update successful", the Slug rebooted, but
      > the power light is flashing. After powering down using the front
      > power button, and restarting, same thing.
      >
      > What gives? What does the flashing power light mean? How do I fix this?

      Depends on the firmware you flashed; once the device boots from the internal
      flash, the control of the LEDs is given over to the firmware that is installed.
      The wiki has some explanations of the LEDs for various firmwares.

      I would bet that it's probably booted up and running, and waiting for you to
      connect to it. (Again, how you do that depends on what firmware you have
      flashed to the device.)

      > Thanks Janne5011.
      >
      > Brian

      Mike (mwester)