Reboot after plug-in USB-Stick

  • carsten.erley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2008
      I try to move my OS (SlugOS/Be 4.8) on my USB-Stick. As soon as I've
      plugged in my USB-Stick into the running Linksys this is going down
      without any chance of comming up. I've to plug out my USB-Stick for
      reboot. Any ideas about this? Without USB-Stick my LINKSYS works fine,
      but I'm running out of memory for additional software (Samba, NFS etc.)
      Thanks
    • Henry Favretto
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2008
        carsten.erley wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I try to move my OS (SlugOS/Be 4.8) on my USB-Stick. As soon as I've
        > plugged in my USB-Stick into the running Linksys this is going down
        > without any chance of comming up. I've to plug out my USB-Stick for
        > reboot. Any ideas about this? Without USB-Stick my LINKSYS works fine,
        > but I'm running out of memory for additional software (Samba, NFS etc.)
        > Thanks

        i had exactly the same problem. replacing the power supply did the trick for me.

        good luck.

        henry