READ : UPS SCHEME FOR SLUG !

  • fantuzfantuz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008
      go in "files" area an d look for UPS-5V.rar
      it is an italian forum where someone posted a 5V ups fou slug, easy to
      fai-da-te make-on-your-own !! I'm just forward this.

      it can be also useful, if you are planning to roll out an outside
      walking whith a battery powered slug (just add batteries in series).

      it is for european 215/230V but i think would be re-ingeneered to work
      with other nation's voltage. (usa, canada, japan and so on).

      HTH and also visit our italian forum, NSLU2 rocks all-over the world !!!

      bye,
      fantuznet
      Massimiliano Fantuzzi