Slug for sale

  • darkmoon1000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Hope this is allowed...

      I have just put my Unslung slug on ebay - if anyone's interested.
      For sale complete with the Freecom 80G H.D. it is unslung to.

      There's a link to the ebay page on my page:-
      http://www.planetx.org.uk/slug/

      It's been working lovely for about 10 months as my mail server. Got
      Postfix and CyrusIMAP installed. Nothing wrong with it. I've just
      started experimenting with a FitPC instead!

      Thanks