Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Wishlist

  • Manuel Molina Cuberos
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2008
      Brian Zhou escribió:

      > Add entry here
      > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/PackageWishList
      > <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/PackageWishList>
      >
      > If you've done some work, like compiling natively on any optware
      > target platforms, provide as much info as you can to help creating the
      > ipk. Send email to Mailing list is fine, then link the email URL from
      > your wish list entry.
      >
      > -Brian Zhou

      Hello Brian!

      I tried to edit the page, but it seems that I need to be a registered
      user. How can I do that ?

      Regards,

      Manuel

    • Ron Guerin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2012
        Would like to add pgl (PeerGuardian for Linux) to the Optware Wishlist,
        this is sort of "the missing piece" for me and other people I've run
        across in Google searches.