Nokia N95 streaming video from the NSLU2 device with Unslung.

  • jvikezz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hello all linux gurus.

      I think this community is awesome and the possibilities are almost
      endless here! I've spend some hours reading on the net... but before I
      buy this device though, I've a question.

      What apps or solutions would you suggest, if I want to stream video
      from the NSLU2 unslung to a Nokia N95?

      The N95 has a unlimited 3G connection.

      Is it even possible? For example I've ripped several of my DVDs and
      comprimised it to a lower quality. Then I want to see one of them on
      my Nokia N95 on the go.

      In advance, Thank you for your answers !
    • wini
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008

        http://barracudadrive.net/blog/2008/03/BarracudaDrive-for-Linksys-NSLU2