Wishlist

  • Manuel Molina Cuberos
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hello all!

      I'm compiling Bacula "the hard way" into a WD My Book World to use it as
      a backup server for other machines.
      How can I add Bacula to the current wishlist ?

      Thanks in advance,

    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
        Add entry here
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/PackageWishList

        If you've done some work, like compiling natively on any optware
        target platforms, provide as much info as you can to help creating the
        ipk. Send email to Mailing list is fine, then link the email URL from
        your wish list entry.

        -Brian Zhou

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Manuel Molina Cuberos
        <mmolina@...> wrote:

        > Hello all!
        >
        > I'm compiling Bacula "the hard way" into a WD My Book World to use
        it as
        > a backup server for other machines.
        > How can I add Bacula to the current wishlist ?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,

      • Manuel Molina Cuberos
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9 3:42 AM
          Brian Zhou escribió:

          > Add entry here
          > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/PackageWishList
          > <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/PackageWishList>
          >
          > If you've done some work, like compiling natively on any optware
          > target platforms, provide as much info as you can to help creating the
          > ipk. Send email to Mailing list is fine, then link the email URL from
          > your wish list entry.
          >
          > -Brian Zhou

          Hello Brian!

          I tried to edit the page, but it seems that I need to be a registered
          user. How can I do that ?

          Regards,

          Manuel

        • Ron Guerin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2012
            Would like to add pgl (PeerGuardian for Linux) to the Optware Wishlist,
            this is sort of "the missing piece" for me and other people I've run
            across in Google searches.