NSLU doesn't recognize external HD

  • Luka82_Ct
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hi Everyone

      I've a little problem with my NSLU2...i just bought it yesterday but
      it isn't able to recognize my external HD.
      I updated its firmware, installing last version of Unslung.
      If I insert an usb pen instead i've no problem to read/write on it.

      The HD i'm speaking about is a 250 Gb Philips model (SPD5110cc/00
      exactly) with 2 partitions:
      - G that is a 116 Gb NTFS primary partition
      - H that is a 116 Gb NTFS logical partition

      Please Help meeeee!!!! ;-)

      PS: in HD instructions i red: "The Hard Drive is equipped with USB 2.0
      and a Prolific chip for super fast file transfer"...Is it possible
      that is the reason of my HD incompatibility with NSLU2?