UrJTAG - working with NSLU2?

  • Rob Lockhart
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 1:39 PM
      Hello,

      Having replaced the flash with 128Mb part, I needed a way to restore
      the RedBoot (and also use the mods recommended by ObeseSlug wiki).
      Per the instructions, the UrJTAG has not been tested with the NSLU2.
      However, I was able to compile it within Cygwin, and it worked without
      any hiccups (except for some false error messages which I just
      ignored). Is there a consensus to this regard, and am I one of the
      only lucky ones that has gotten UrJTAG to work out-of-the-box? If so,
      I'll modify the Wiki.

      I used a Macgregor parallel-port and appropriately-modified NSLU2.

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/RecoverFromABadFlashUsingJTAG
    • Rod Whitby
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 2:09 PM
        You're probably the first. Can you update the wiki page with UrJTAG instructions so I can try it myself in a couple of weeks time?
        -- Rod