[nslu2-general] streaming shares via http

  • wallace4793
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi

      Ive setup up theport forwarding and services/firewall on my router and can
      see my nslu2 main page when i put the ip and port using a remote pc. How do
      i go about streaming the files? I can transfer the files to the remote pc
      but id rather jst stream them. Is this possible with vlc and if so how?

      Thanks

      John
    • docbillnet
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
        For simple http streaming, you could just install apache.

        If you want menus and UDP, then you could compile and install llink:

        http://www.lundman.net/wiki/index.php/Llink

        Bill