How do I install gcc

  • j_ohare2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm running OpenWrt on my slug. I am setting up to run Optware and
      would like to compile the heyu package to run ideally from flash.

      I am current using an external drive and am trying to run make which
      involves gcc. My system can't find gcc ! I have installed a whole raft
      of Native Compile packages with info from the website but no joy.

      What silly thing have I missed.

      John.