FTP speed NSLU2/Toppy

  • traversodino
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2008
      Has anyone managed to get better than 2MBs transferring files from a
      Toppy to PC via NSLU2(ftpd-topfield)? I know there is a limit to what
      the Toppy hardware can achieve but am wondering what the best scenario
      is.

      Dino
    • Trevor Hancock
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2008
        1.7 is the best I get, I have not upped the speed of the nslu2 though.

        Trevor