Re: Write on Soundbridge display

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2008
      Just a little followup, as i was bored

      In the telnet, there is "sketch", which can write to the display

      text x y "Text"

      sketch> ?
      Commands:
      help - displays this list
      rect x y w h - draws rect
      framerect x y w h - frames rect
      point x y - draws point
      line x1 y1 x2 y2 - draws line
      blit x1 y1 x y w h - blits from (x,y,w,h) to (x1,y1)
      slide x n - slides the display x pixels n times
      font n|list - chooses a font by number
      "font list" to list fonts
      color n - chooses pen color (0 or 1)
      text x y "text" - draws text at point (x, y)
      use 'c' as x or y to center
      marquee -stop|[-start] "text" - slides text across the display
      encoding utf8|latin1 - selects utf8 or latin1 as character
      encoding
      clear - clears display
      quit - quits sketch

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "doctordiller" <jacob@...>