Re: No slugs at Staples anymore

  • Carl Zetie
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2008
      Keep an eye on the deal-a-day type sites for liquidation sales as they will
      likely start showing up there if retailers are shipping them back. I've seen
      them at a good price on ThingFling already.

      --CZ

      --
      View my personal blog at TheCzarDictates.blogspot.com

      The contents of this message represent the
      personal opinion of Carl Zetie and do not
      reflect the opinions of his employer