Re: No slugs at Staples anymore

  • davesienkiewicz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2008
      Hi, Gregg.
      This happened at two stores in Northeastern Pennsylvania, Hazleton and
      Wilkes-Barre. What bothers me is that there was no notice, no sale.
      They just sent them back to their distributor (according to a store
      manager). I would have bought a couple of them if they were still
      available.
      Dave S.
    • Carl Zetie
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2008
        Keep an eye on the deal-a-day type sites for liquidation sales as they will
        likely start showing up there if retailers are shipping them back. I've seen
        them at a good price on ThingFling already.

        --CZ

        --
        View my personal blog at TheCzarDictates.blogspot.com

        The contents of this message represent the
        personal opinion of Carl Zetie and do not
        reflect the opinions of his employer