Re: sync drives

  • Christopher Dadd
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
      I have Unslung running with a 1.5tb maxtor drive. I am keen to setup another drive hidden in my house. What is the best way to wirelessly synch them?

      Cheers
      Chris
    • janne5011
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
        if you need wlan probably somthing like this is the best way:
        http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=333

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Dadd