Re: [nslu2-general] pl2303 serial-usb, SlugOsBE 4.8 works

  • mh69
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2008
      I am trying to programming a Roomba with a NSLU2 and am running SlugOS on
      the NSLU.
      The problem is that I am not getting /dev/ttyUSB* when I plug in the Roomba
      (USB with pl2303). Instead I am getting /dev.usbdev*.
      But when I try to send commands through this the java rxtx library is not
      able to open the connection.
      /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyS1 are present but sending commands to either of the
      two does not work.

      I am using a non-powered USB hub. Do you think this is the problem ?