Re: [nslu2-general] Looking for AppWeb 2.4 ipkg-package...

  • Marcel Nijenhof
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
      On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 16:28 +0000, t_lochner wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm looking for a new AppWb (Version 2.4) ipkg-package.
      > Any help is appreciated. Lots of thanks in advance.

      I have created a makefile that should be able to build appweb 2.4. I
      have tested that build for unslung and send the update to the repository
      as version "r7512".

      Unfortunately this didn't work on the build server and the update was
      removed in version r7515. I haven't seen this until now and i will
      try to get it released on the build server as well.

      NOTE:
      I am able to mail the unslung version if you need that one.

      --
      marceln
    • t_lochner
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008
        Hello marceln,

        I send you a Mail already, but got no reply.
        So here is my second try:

        Could you send me the unslung version of appweb via mail please?

        Thank you very much.

        Best regards, Tobias

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Marcel Nijenhof <nslu2@...>
        wrote:

        > On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 16:28 +0000, t_lochner wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I'm looking for a new AppWb (Version 2.4) ipkg-package.
        > > Any help is appreciated. Lots of thanks in advance.
        > >

        > I have created a makefile that should be able to build appweb 2.4. I
        > have tested that build for unslung and send the update to the
        repository
        > as version "r7512".
        >
        > Unfortunately this didn't work on the build server and the update
        was
        > removed in version r7515. I haven't seen this until now and i will
        > try to get it released on the build server as well.
        >
        > NOTE:
        > I am able to mail the unslung version if you need that one.
        >
        > --
        > marceln

      • Marcel Nijenhof
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 1:12 PM
          On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 15:08 +0000, t_lochner wrote:
          > Hello marceln,
          >
          > I send you a Mail already, but got no reply.
          > So here is my second try:
          >
          > Could you send me the unslung version of appweb via mail please?

          Unfortunately i made some mistakes and the package i had
          didn't work in the end.

          At this moment i am working on correcting the problems
          and create a working appweb 2.4 in the normal way.

          --
          marceln