Re: Debian Slug + Samba + Vista = Issue

  • remote4177
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2008
      Thanks for the reply....I tried the "client NTLMv2 auth = yes" with no
      change. I dont' think i'm getting an authetication problem...according
      to the log, it actually does authenticate with my supplied creds. The
      client (vista) just timesout and hangs up before getting a response
      from the server.

      I found your second link at the beginning of my search with this
      problem...i think i've met the NTLMv2 criteria by upgrading vista. :)

      I agree I think this is a Samba / Vista issue and has nothing to do
      with the slug. I'll try posting to some samba boards.

      thanks again,
      -Dean