Noob & Thicko struggling to install Twonkymedia 4.4 after unslinging-please help

  • paulfishcake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008
      As the title suggest I have had no problem flashing the nslu2, but no
      matter what i do i cant seem to install twonkymedia correctly.

      I have tried with the windows utility - which does not work and
      manually via telnet.......but cant get it to run with the .sh script at
      all.

      Is there an idiot - step by step guide to installing 4.4 on the device
      anywhere please.....I bow to your greater knowledge!

      PF