New NSLUs for $60 at ThingFling.com

  • Carl Zetie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      online deal site thingfling.com has slugs at $59.99, shipping included.

      If the slug isn't the currently displayed deal, check the "upcoming
      flings" list in the right sidebar. ThingFling tends to rotate through
      4 to 6 different deals, keeping each one up for a few hours at a time.

      NOTE: I have no affiliation with the site, other than as a past customer.

      Carl

      --
      View my personal blog at TheCzarDictates.blogspot.com

      The contents of this message represent the
      personal opinion of Carl Zetie and do not
      reflect the opinions of his employer