RESET

  • The Rhode Islander
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      I installed NSLU2 with one USB drive and it works great. I am using a Dell running XP Home edition. No problems on setup.
      I want to reset and make a change
      No way can I get it to reset.
      Any clues

    • janne5011
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        Take a clip put it in the reset button back at your NSLU2, and start
        your NSLU2. wait until it flash I think its amber and some other
        colour, release the clip immidetaly when it start blinking.
        IF not success try it again and learn.
        after that use the sercoom tool and reflash (look at nlsu2-linux site
        how to).

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "The Rhode Islander" <w1sqm@...>
        wrote:

        > I installed NSLU2 with one USB drive and it works great. I am using a
        Dell running XP Home edition. No problems on setup.
        > I want to reset and make a change
        > No way can I get it to reset.
        > Any clues

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 01:37:33PM -0500, The Rhode Islander wrote:
          > I want to reset and make a change
          > No way can I get it to reset.
          > Any clues

          You can reboot Unslung (if that is what you mean by 'reset')
          using the power button, the web interface, or the DO_Shutdown
          command. Other methods may lead to disk corruption.

          It might help if you said what kind of "change." Under Linux,
          most changes do not require a reboot.