Re: Can't map the NSLU2 to a drive

  • wfabel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2004
      I got a better support person on my second call who knew the problem
      right away. I have a firewall which was blocking it. I should have
      caught that one myself. I figured I would post the resolution here
      so others can benifit from my mistake. You either need to shut down
      your firewall or configure it to allow local network access.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "wfabel" <wfabel@y...> wrote:
      > I can't even get the device to mount using map a drive.
      >
      > When I select map a drive I get a window when I select My Network
      > Places...Entire Network...Microsoft Windows
      > Network...RonsNetwork...Lkg0f984c and I get the hourglass but the
      OK