Cant connect to web interface (unslung)

  • Åsmund Erikstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29 10:38 AM
      I have a strange problem with my nslu2.

      I have used the unslung 6.3 firmware for about 5 months now without any
      problems.

      The web interface worked fine when I used it for a couple of months ago…but
      not now.

      If I connect to the IP I only get “cannot connect”

      SSH works fine, samba works fine etc..but not the web interface..

      Any idea?

      Greetings,

      Aasmund