Re: dstat utility

  • Brian Zhou
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
      From strace, coreutils uptime is looking to read eith /var/run/utmpx
      or /var/run/utmp, those files do not exist on unslung. The coreutils
      uptime is working fine on other optware platforms.

      Not a big problem though, you can install procps, which has a working
      uptime. Or use "/opt/bin/busybox uptime".

      -Brian Zhou

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Mackowiak"

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
        THX after installing procps works fine !

        _____

        <mackowiakp@...> wrote:

        > But loot to the result if one of coreutils usage. code
        >
        > -bash-3.2# uptime
        > uptime: couldn't get boot time: No such file or directory
        >
        > What the problem is?
        >
        > _____
        >
        > From: nslu2-general@ <mailto:nslu2-general%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com