Re: [nslu2-general] Re: dstat utility

  • Marcel Nijenhof
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
      On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 22:55 +0000, Brian Zhou wrote:

      > Yeah, #!/opt/bin/python is a better idea.

      I have changed it.

      --
      marceln
    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
        From strace, coreutils uptime is looking to read eith /var/run/utmpx
        or /var/run/utmp, those files do not exist on unslung. The coreutils
        uptime is working fine on other optware platforms.

        Not a big problem though, you can install procps, which has a working
        uptime. Or use "/opt/bin/busybox uptime".

        -Brian Zhou

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Mackowiak"

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2007
          THX after installing procps works fine !

          _____

          <mackowiakp@...> wrote:

          > But loot to the result if one of coreutils usage. code
          >
          > -bash-3.2# uptime
          > uptime: couldn't get boot time: No such file or directory
          >
          > What the problem is?
          >
          > _____
          >
          > From: nslu2-general@ <mailto:nslu2-general%40yahoogroups.com>
          yahoogroups.com