Re: [nslu2-general] Pros & Cons

  • tabrez akhatr
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2007
      hi frank who are you ?
      u was sed mail to me for file server stp server pls if you have good information about server than send to me because i want to complite the ccna and ccnp i have sone book but its not good for the basick knowlege please if u have any book for start knowledge about server pls send me
      i will waiting for ur answer pls quick and good answer pls
      bye bye and tc

      Frank Reijn <fnijer@...> wrote:
      Bill,

      it is my :