Re: NSLU2 - no ethernet

  • janne5011
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2007
      No you cant/shouldnt bother with any redboot. Try a other cable if that
      dont work I think you need to go back where you buy your slug and
      request a new.
      This answer build on that you havent flashed it with another firmware ,
      and, you in the adminpage/LAN putted in a working IP and gateway for
      you LAN.