Re: NSLU2 hardware damaged.

  • neil_homan
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 25, 2007
      I tried to get to reset mode but failed. But i cleaned the area around
      where it was removed and tried again and it worked - flashed openwrt.
      To be honest i think i was just luckier the second time around.
      It must have been a decoupling capacitor as Johnni suggested - luckily
      for me.

      Thanks to all for help and hope these posts help others with similar
      problems.

      Thanks guys,
      -Neil
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Stanley P. Miller"