Light-weight web based music browser / streamer

  • henrikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      <http://www.openfsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5070&start=0&postdays=0&po\
      storder=asc&highlight=> Hi,

      I just put my music browser up on sourceforge, in case anyone is
      interested:

      Music Browser is a light-weight web based browser for you music
      collection.

      It is light enough to run flawlessly on NAS devices like the
      LinksysNSLU2 or Freecom FSG3, and could serve as a simple alternative
      tosoftware like Andromeda. Music Browser supports streaming of albums
      andsongs, and shows cover images if they are present.

      The script does not have to be in the same folder as your music, and
      requires a web server and PHP5 to run.

      Get it at http://musicbrowser.sourceforge.net/
      <http://musicbrowser.sourceforge.net/>

      All feedback is appreciated.