Re: password help req

  • muk_saini
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2007

      - In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Marcel Nijenhof <nslu2@...> wrote:

      > On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 18:06 +0000, Steve C wrote:
      >
      > > Prob is I don't have the original software disk that came with the
      > > unit, can anyone point me in the direction of a file to download. -
      > > I've looked on the linksys website with no luck.
      >
      > You can find the original version of the firmware with a search for
      > nslu2 on the linksys site.
      >
      > The alternative firmwares are on the nslu2 site?
      >
      > --
      > marceln
      > hello via u can open web site
      www.download.com u can load orignel softwere
    • Carl Lowenstein
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2007
        On 10/8/07, muk_saini <muk_saini@...> wrote:

        > - In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Marcel Nijenhof <nslu2@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 18:06 +0000, Steve C wrote:
        > >
        > > > Prob is I don't have the original software disk that came with the
        > > > unit, can anyone point me in the direction of a file to download. -
        > > > I've looked on the linksys website with no luck.
        > >
        > > You can find the original version of the firmware with a search for
        > > nslu2 on the linksys site.
        > >
        > > The alternative firmwares are on the nslu2 site?
        > >
        > > --
        > > marceln
        > > hello via u can open web site
        > www.download.com u can load orignel softwere

        As I remember, the original question was "what is the default
        administrator's password". The answer to that, like for nearly all
        Linksys hardware, is "admin".

        If you want manuals or firmware, they can be downloaded from the
        Linksys web site, follow this URL:

        <http://tinyurl.com/ypzuov>

        carl
        --