Re: [nslu2-general] chgrp and busybox problem

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 07:30:21PM -0000, mackowiakp wrote:
      > I just upgraded my NSLU2 to unslung 6.8 beta. The problem is, that
      > BusyBox v0.60.4 version does not have chgrp command implemented !!!

      I think that, if you check the list archives for nslu2-general
      and nslu2-linux, you will find that this problem has come up before.
      As I remember, the simplest solution was to use chown instead.
    • Piotr Mackowiak
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        THX - syntax chown user:group works. I deal 15 years with Unix like systems
        but I never used such syntax. Amazing. Man have to learn whole life ;-)

        _____