Debian Question

  • g8jvm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Hi all
      I'm waiting for my slug to be delivered, in the mean time I've read
      all I can find.
      Now I'm confused.
      Going to the Download site I can see 4.1rc0, yet rc1 is quoted as
      breaking the installer.
      Has rc2 been released yet ? and if I want to still be able to use
      the ethernet port, which I do are the drivers still with an
      unofficial release.

      What is the current release state ???

      The only problem with the FAQs and documentation is I haven't found
      a date stamp on them, and not sure how out of date the info is.

      I've been using linux since kernel 2.0.10, but havn't used debian
      until now.

      TIA

      Richard