Re: puppy error on Unslung 6.8 Beta

  • William Bellthorpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18 3:17 AM
      Hi Trevor,

      thanks for your suggestions. I eventually figured out that it was the
      USB drive I had unslung to that was causing the problem. It must have
      been disrupting the traffic going to my Topfield, because once I used
      a different USB mass storage storage device, all was fine.

      Also, thanks for the MPEG streamclip, but I think that's for Windoze
      only. I evicted Bill Gates from my household over two years ago, and
      he ain't coming back in! :)

      thanks,

      Billy
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Hancock