Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Three basic questions about standard Linksys firmware

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007
      On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 05:33:27PM +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:
      > I had a look around and it is still pretty expensive here in the UK in
      > its various incarnations ~ GBP230 ($465).

      FWIW, I found N2100 prices to vary wildly. I bought a diskless
      N2100 from mnmsystems new for $255(US).

      I agree that single-board computer solutions are attractive. The
      only weakness of the N2100 that I have found is its case which is
      poorly designed for heat transfer (my work-around is to leave the top
      off). If you find/make a better case to put around your Epia 5000,
      that would be a nice advantage.