Re: TIP: Installation and use of `dtach`

  • mr_markas
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Zhou" <b88zhou@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Mr. Markus, If you can add your tip to a wiki page on
      > nslu2-linux.org that would benefit more people.

      No problem. I'll clean it up and post it there. Any particularly place
      other than the HowTo section? (like the Info section?)

      > Where did you get v7.1 of dtach? I only see 0.7 as the latest in
      > https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36489.

      My bad Brian. I was distracted by my daughter's late night feeding.
      You are correct in that it's version 0.7. I'll be sure to update that
      when posting it to the Wiki.

      Later, M.
    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "mr_markas" <groups@...> wrote:

        > --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Zhou" <b88zhou@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks Mr. Markus, If you can add your tip to a wiki page on
        > > nslu2-linux.org that would benefit more people.
        >
        > No problem. I'll clean it up and post it there. Any particularly place
        > other than the HowTo section? (like the Info section?)

        How about HowTo.KeepRemoteConsoleSessionRunning ?

        Then nohup, dtach and screen can each have a section.

        -Brian Zhou