RE: [nslu2-general] enhanced-ctorrent script?

  • Gabriel Schønau Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      What do you want it to do, exactly?

      Personally, I’ve gone over to the rtorrent camp, but when i used ects, i did
      three things:

      1: ran every instance of ects as a separate session using SCREEN

      2: made an alias for ects, so all i had to do was write ‘bt –p [PORT_NUMBER]
      [NAME_OF_TORRENT]’. It was crude, a LOT smarter scripting could be done but
      it worked for me! :D

      3: used CTCS to watch current affairs!

      Oh, btw, my alias looks like this: alias bt='enhanced-ctorrent -e 0 -E 10 -C
      2 -S localhost:2780'

      Hope it helps,

      Gabriel

      _____