enhanced-ctorrent script?

  • n1ng
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 10:31 PM
      Can anyone kindly submit a copy of a bash script that will start up
      torrents using enhanced-ctorrent? I've tried what I could find, but
      they don't seem to be working...

      :(

      Thanks,
      Norm
    • Gabriel Schønau Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        What do you want it to do, exactly?

        Personally, I’ve gone over to the rtorrent camp, but when i used ects, i did
        three things:

        1: ran every instance of ects as a separate session using SCREEN

        2: made an alias for ects, so all i had to do was write ‘bt –p [PORT_NUMBER]
        [NAME_OF_TORRENT]’. It was crude, a LOT smarter scripting could be done but
        it worked for me! :D

        3: used CTCS to watch current affairs!

        Oh, btw, my alias looks like this: alias bt='enhanced-ctorrent -e 0 -E 10 -C
        2 -S localhost:2780'

        Hope it helps,

        Gabriel

        _____