Maxtor OneTouch, samba ver 3 and spindown

  • mackowiakp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 6:58 AM
      I changed crontab and move /var and /dev to ramsf and during using
      oryginal samba packet (ver 2) HDD spindown correctly. Than I upgraded
      samba version to 3.0.25 because of nesserity to break 2 Gb limit.
      After this, HDD is not albe to spindown anymore. If I ru again samba
      ver 2 spindown working properly. Ca somebody help me what to do?