Re: lighttpd and multiple ports?

  • bascule_the_fule
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007

      > can someone reply. I'm still don't know how to setit to use multiple
      > ports.

      I can't respond with regard to a selection of conf files or the
      specifics of the apps you mention, but basically you could run
      multiple instances of lighttpd with a conf for each that details the
      port you want to listen on.

      I don't know if there is a smarter way to do this - I am sure someone
      will reply if there is!

      BTF