hostname of nslu2

  • Ulrich Dietz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi there,
      how can I make the nslu2 telling its hostname to the dhcp-server
      running on my router?
      All other pcs are liste with their names beside the ip-address only
      the nslu2 name is missing.

      thanks in advance!

      ulrich
    • Mike (mwester)
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        > how can I make the nslu2 telling its hostname to the
        > dhcp-server running on my router?
        > All other pcs are liste with their names beside the
        > ip-address only the nslu2 name is missing.

        What firmware are you running?

        Mike (mwester)
      • Ulrich Dietz
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
          Hi Mike,
          I run V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8-beta.
          I think under 5.5 I had been told a solution, but I didn't notice it...

          Ulrich

          --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Mike \(mwester\)" <mwester@...>