RE: [nslu2-general] Reverting back to stock firmware.

  • Urban Cubbage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
      I read through the whole procedure and it seems you are on the right track.
      But not the upgrade option. Just follow instructions on page below. Do
      first step called "RecoverFromABadFlash. You should be good to go at that
      time. Follow all the instructions an it will work. I have done it several
      times while playing with my slug.

      Good Luck

      Urban

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
        Every single page on the wiki which refers to firmware upgrades should
        be changed to point to the reset button upgrade mode.

        There is no other supported method. Do the reset button mode and be
        happy, cause it is guaranteed to work in every case - at least every
        case in which the slug is not completely and utterly bricked, but we've
        never had a real brickage apart from a couple of people using the stupid
        (and aptly named) Linksys EraseAll utility.

        -- Rod