Any USB-to-68-pin adapters?

  • vputz@nyx.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2007
      I have an old 68-pin (wide?) SCSI tape drive that I was considering trying
      to attach to the slug, since the wiki article mentioned some success with
      USB adapters. But the only USB adapter I can find is HD50-to-USB; I can't
      find any 68-pin-to-usb adapters. Do such things exist?
    • Carl Lowenstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2007
        On 7/17/07, vputz@... <vputz@...> wrote:

        > I have an old 68-pin (wide?) SCSI tape drive that I was considering trying
        > to attach to the slug, since the wiki article mentioned some success with
        > USB adapters. But the only USB adapter I can find is HD50-to-USB; I
        can't
        > find any 68-pin-to-usb adapters. Do such things exist?

        How about an HD68 to HD50 adapter. In principle, you can drive wide SCSI
        with a narrow SCSI controller.

        carl
        --
        carl lowenstein