RE: [nslu2-general] Re: Upgrading to Unslung 6.8...

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hello!
      Unless where you work has a decidedly paranoid streak within its networking
      staff it is safe to say that they can open the port. If only because it’s a
      necessary one for people to work from home and telecommute their way to
      work.

      There's something else, if they run Linux on their systems there then they
      should change their root password to something completely not in the US
      dictionary and not write it down just in case.
      --
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      "The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

      On