Slug controlled Digital Photo frame

  • simfun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Well, that is the project i was working on. I had a digital photo
      frame from Ebay, which takes usb flash drives or disks on it. I had
      the problem that i should load the flash drive with pictures on my
      laptop and then connect the flash drive to the photo frame to show the
      pictures. This was a 2-steps workload which i wanted to change.
      So, i found a 2-port USB switch in which i connected the Slug and the
      photo frame on input and my flash drive on output. Right now i have to
      switch the input to the slug to load the files to the flash and then
      with a button press i switch to the frame and show the pictures.
      I attach an image to show you the whole picture in here
      http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/nslu2-general/photos/view/6d99?b=1
      (the image shown on frame is from
      http://blog.netaddict.de/index.php?/archives/1401-NSLU2-Die-Linux-Netzwerkschnecke.html
      ) and i try a wiki page.
      I wish to find a way to switch wirelessly the I/O. Any thoughts?