Newbie question: How to set up NSLU2 as torrent and/or emule server?

  • e.degremont
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hi,

      I have a total newbie question. I have an NSLU2, and I want to know
      what do I need to
      do to make it work as a torrent/emule server? I'm newbie also in
      Linux... sorry for my poor english...I'm french :)
      I think I have to install a new firmware onto it, but which firmware do
      you recommend? How can I install a Linux on it? Which torrent and/or
      emule utility do
      you recommend? I'm looking for the most straight-forward and stable
      solution.

      When the NSLU2 will be ok, how can I add some torrent files on it and
      how can I control it's finish?

      Thanks a lot.

      A newbie :)

      Eric