how can I move Debian 4.0 to a new USB harddrive?

  • factinmyosin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 7:43 AM
      Running Debian 4.0 etch on my nslu2 + USB hard drive
      How can I move debian from current USB 200GB harddrive to a new USB
      120GB HDD. I want switch both HDDs and enclosures.
    • Rob Lockhart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11 11:25 AM
        Dunno if it is still applicable, but searching the *Debian* lists shows:

        Also note that Debian questions should be asked directly to the Debian
        forums.

        If you are using Debian on you NSLU2, you should now use the Debain lists
        instead of any of the lists described above. For details see:

        http://lists.debian.org/

        Warning: the Debian lists are not spam-protected like the Yahoo-hosted NSLU2
        lists. You might want to use some sort of "throw away" email address to post
        to them from.