[Unslung] Mediawiki: moving wikidb from USB-Stick to HDD

  • murmeltier_im_wandschrank
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Hello,

      I´m using Unslung 6.8 beta and I have successfully installed my
      MediaWiki. It´s running on a 1GB-USB-Stick now and I would like to
      move the MySQL database "wikidb" (or better all databases) to the HDD
      which I do also use with my NSLU2. Wiki-Uploads are saved in wikidb,
      too, aren´t they?
      It would be great, if somebody could explain how to do this, because I
      can´t find a tutorial about this anywhere and I´m not yet an expert ;-)

      Greetings
      Yvonne