Is the NSLU2 insanely slow or am I doing something wrong?

  • jmk396
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2007
      I've purchased an NSLU2 about 6 months ago and am using an USB
      enclosure. (it supports USB 2)

      I'm storing my iTunes music on that drive but when I access it via
      Windows File Sharing (eg. Samba) it is very, very, very slow when I
      browse directories or try to transfer a file.

      Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

      Thanks,

      John