Re: [nslu2-general] Re: jm20337 chipset incompatable w/ NSLU2?

  • Jeff Costantino
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2007
      You'll definitely know if it's not working right pretty quick. My two
      enclosures (still haven't checked the first drive but I assume it's a
      similar chipset) would mount and I could format the drive but couldn't
      copy anything to them or read from them. The strange part is that they
      stopped being recognized and the Disk 1 light would flash once and
      then never stay lit. As soon as I swapped the enclosure I haven't had
      an issue since.

      Jeff Costantino